Author(s): Bob Dylan
Bob Dylan - More Blood, More Tracks - The Bootleg Series Vol. 14 - the latest chapter in Columbia/Legacy's acclaimed Bob Dylan Bootleg Series makes available the pivotal studio recordings made by Bob Dylan during six extraordinary sessions in 1974--four in New York (September 16, 17, 18, 19) and two in Minneapolis (December 27, 30)--that resulted in the artist's 1975 masterpiece, Blood On The Tracks. One of the top-selling albums of Dylan's career, Blood On The Tracks redefined the boundaries and structures of modern pop songwriting (a genre Dylan had virtually invented a decade prior), reached #1 on the Billboard 200 and achieved RIAA 2x Platinum status.
The single disc of More Blood, More Tracks assembles 10 of the most emotionally resonant alternate takes of each of the 10 songs appearing the original Blood On The Tracks plus a previously unreleased version of "Up to Me".
1. Tangled Up in Blue (9/19/74, Take 3, Remake 3)
2. Simple Twist of Fate (9/16/74, Take 1)
3. Shelter from the Storm (9/17/74, Take 2)
4. You're a Big Girl Now (9/16/74, Take 2)
5. Buckets of Rain (9/18/74, Take 2, Remake)
6. If You See Her, Say Hello (9/16/74, Take 1)
7. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts (9/16/74, Take 2)
8. . Meet Me in the Morning (9/19/74, Take 1, Remake)
9. Idiot Wind (9/19/74, Take 4, Remake)
10. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (9/17/74, Take 1, Remake)
11. Up to Me (9/19/74, Take 2, Remake)